You’ve decided you need to rent a storage space and the only question remaining is what size makes the most sense. At Challenger Storage, we are happy to share our knowledge and experience to assist in securing the appropriate size for each prospective tenant. For instance, knowing that a 10 x 10 will accommodate the contents of a one-bedroom apartment helps focus on certain sizes but many other factors are worth considering such as:
- Will additional space be needed for items moved at a later time?
- Will the tenant need to look through boxes or locate items during their stay and should space for a small walkway be considered?
- How much more would this extra space cost?
- Is the unit location convenient for the movers and will the small additional rental expense of a first-floor unit be offset by the reduction in time and fees that would be owed to movers?
- Are there smaller units available if some items are removed during the stay and may a tenant transfer to a smaller unit without a fee?
Challenger Storage prides itself in providing numerous options both in unit sizing as well as downstairs and less expensive upstairs storage locations. 24-hour access 7 days a week is an amenity few others offer but all tenants at Challenger Storage enjoy. Let us assist you and answer any questions you may have to make your storage experience a little less stressful.